DAILY PROGRAM: 09.30 – 18.00
APRIL – MAY AND SEPTEMBER
Monday – Friday: 30 lei children (3-12 years), 40 lei adults
Saturday – Sunday and legal holidays: 50 lei children (3-12 years), 70 lei adults
JUNE – JULY – AUGUST
Monday – Friday: 40 lei children (3-12 ani), 50 lei adults
Saturday – Sunday and legal holidays: 60 lei children (3-12 ani), 80 lei adults
TOWEL: 25 lei
*The access fee includes the sunbed and umbrella
*Discount 15 lei with 7Card
*Telephone reservation for sun chairs are valid until 10:30
Traditional American recipes with the finest ingredients in the world’s cuisine. Freshly-cooked vegetables, sauces made from natural ingredients only, selective selection of cheeses are assorted and joined to a burger of unmistakable character and gust, tightly held under a special bun, ripe after a recipe
- The Floreasca Swimming Pool’s operating hours are from Monday to Sunday, from 09:00 to 18:00, except for private events within the complex. Outside the program hours the acces to the complex is strictly forbidden.
- The prices applied by Floreasca Swimming Pool are found only on the club’s promotional materials and on the official Facebook page facebook.com/piscinagradinafloreasca
- Person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the complex.
- The access to the pool of people with open wounds, dermis, dermatosis or communicable diseases is prohibited – the unit reserves the right to refuse access to the pool of people suffering from skin disorders. Hidden, undeclared health disorders exonerate Gradina Floreasca Pool from any responsibility.
- For hygiene reasons, all persons are requested to take a shower before entering the pool.
- The entrance to the pool is made only in a complete bathing suit; it is not allowed to enter in the pool with streetwear clothing. People who do not comply with this rule will be discharged from the pool.
- Pets are not allowed in the complex.
- The complex is video monitored in legally permitted areas.
- Acces to the pool is only granted to people who have paid the equivalent of the entry fee for this service – those who, following a check performed by authorized personnel can not justify making this payment, will be evicted from the complex.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages and food of any kind in the pool or around it is prohibited.
- Running and imprudent games around the pool are not allowed.
- It is strictly prohibited to urinate in the pool water! Reagents in the water will tell the person doing this, and they will be charged with changing the pool water as well as compensating other customers at the pool.
- Children under 18 have access to the pool only accompanied and supervised by parents / tutors! It is strictly forbidden to access them in unaccompanied or unattended pools. Parents or persons accompanying children personally assume responsibility for the children in the Floreasca Swimming Pool.
- Keeping clean and complying with hygienic and sanitary rules is mandatory within the complex.
- Please respect the staff and do not damage the property of the complex: furniture, appliances, hygienic – sanitary facilities. Damage to the complex’s assets entails attributing to those who have caused it.
- We do not respond to the personal things / valuables objects left unattended, or forgotten or lost.
- Our unit reserves the right to select its customers
- It is forbidden to use an obscene language, indecisive, indecent, violent gestures, as well as behavior that affects the comfort and physical integrity of the clients.
- Access to food and beverages from outside the complex is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to take pictures or videos without a special convention with club management.
- For the pool area, it is mandatory to use the specific equipment: bathing suit (not cotton), slippers, towel. Nudity and topless or indecent outfits are forbidden.
- Water jump and ball games are not allowed. Unassisted diving is not recommended.
- For the beach we recommend specially designed areas. Please do not move the sun loungers and adhere to their location in the beach areas.
- It is forbidden to throw objects into the pool (eg chewing gum, plastic glasses).
- In case if you have long hair please ensure that you put on a swimming cap or that you caught your hair before entering the pool.
- Children under the age of 3 are allowed in the pool only with waterproof swim diapers.
- Access to the terrace will be free and the serving is made until closing time.
- Decorations (balloons, flowers, etc.) can be use within the space only with the consent of a manager.
- The Floreasca swimming pool is not responsible for damages to your life, your body or your health (or accompanying minors) as a visitor, if these damages are due to you, or if they are caused by your fault or if they are due to others or are produced of their fault.
- Person who violate this regulation will be evacuated, and in case of repetition of indiscipline, they will no longer have access to the premises of the complex.
- Phone (info & booking): 0755 085 967 (09.30-21.30)
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Bulevardul Mircea Eliade 16, Bucharest
DAILY PROGRAM: 09:30 – 18:00
Leave us a message
For private events, suggestions or complaints, please fill out the form below.
© 2021 Grădina Floreasca